N4C Competition Preamble
1. The following holds for all Competition Divisions. The N4C subscribes to the Ethics Statement of the Photographic Society of America. Consistent with that Ethics Statement, all images submitted for competition in both Print and Projected Image formats, and in all competition divisions shall originate as photographs by the entrant on a light sensitive material or device.
2. By virtue of submitting an entry, the photographer certifies the work as his/her own.
3. No clip art, digital art,or photographs other than those made by the entrant may be used in whole or in part in any portion of the image.
4. Images may only be manipulated as noted in individual division definitions.
5. When divisions allow graphic elements other than photographs to beused in an image, photographic content must still predominate.